Cream bank is one of the providers of P2P loans operating in the Czech market.
What types of loans can you obtain from Cream bank?
Cream bank investors provide the following types of loans, with the maximum loan amount, annual interest rate and repayment period variable:
- Loan without registers and without proof of income (amounting to USD 10,000 and repayment period of either 6 months or 1 year with an interest rate of 45 – 55% pa).
- Loan without proof of income (10 000 – 30 000 USD for a maximum of 2 years, also with an interest rate of 45 – 55% pa).
- Loan without registers (10 000 – 150 000 USD for a maximum of 3 years with an interest of 30 – 55% pa).
- Loan with proof of income and registers (10 000 – 400 000 USD for a maximum of 3 years with an interest rate of 18 – 55% pa).
- Loan with real estate collateral (10 000 – 600 000 USD for max. 6 years with interest 9 – 55% pa).
How to apply for a loan?
If a client wants to apply for a loan from Cream bank, follow these steps:
- Fill out a loan application
- Cream bank will start sending an offer to its applicant-investors, whose loan requirements correspond to the specified parameters. The client can refuse any of these offers free of charge.
- It is also possible to accept more offers (ie from more investors) and to “deposit” money from several investors for your loan.
- When the applicant has selected his or her investor (s), he/she will complete his/her application and have the contract signed for signature. However, it should be remembered that this entire selection process can take up to 21 days!
- The client signs the contract and gets the money.
- More info on Cream bank – loan
- Another practical one can be found at Cream bank – hints and tips.
How to become an investor at Cream bank?
The process is similar to that for borrowers:
- It is necessary to visit and register.
- Select a suitable client from the list of loan applications and contact them with the offer.
- If the applicant has accepted the offer, before signing the contract, verify its creditworthiness in the registers (CIBR, NBCIR, Central Register of Enforcements, Insolvency Register, etc.).
- The Cream bank shall issue an appropriate contract to both parties.
- Further information on how to invest
- Other useful advice is available
What fees does Cream bank pay to debtors?
The borrower has a free application and withdrawal of the investor, only when receiving the money is 5% deducted from the loan as a company fee.
You’ve had a crush on a pleasure boat and you need money fast . The boat loan is the depreciable loan you need. The formulas are varied and credit offers adapt to your personal situation, your expectations and your pace of life.
This loan is intended for the happy owners of a motorboat, sailboat or a new or used seas scooter to allow them to access their dream in advantageous conditions.
- The first financing option is obviously to contract a loan exclusively dedicated to the purchase of the boat of your choice. As with any conventional consumer credit, you negotiate in advance the terms of your commitment, including the interest rate, the borrower insurance, the term of the contract and the prepayment procedures.
- The unassigned personal loan is another possible solution. You have complete freedom in the use of the amounts borrowed, a major asset if you want to enjoy more freedom in the choice of the boat.
- You can perfectly finance the property in nautical leasing. Rental with Purchase Option, or LOA, allows you to rent before buying without weighing down your wealth. You benefit from the same choice of duration as in credit but at the end of the lease, you can decide whether or not to lift the initial purchase option. You benefit from lower monthly payments thanks to the leverage effect of the purchase option. In addition, you have the choice of the duration and the amount of the purchase option. You can resell or retain the boat by paying the final purchase option to become the boat’s definitive owner.
The advantages of boat credit
The purchase of a boat on credit may be necessary if there is a need for significant financing. You can realize your dream and buy the boat that has always made you want. Rather than emptying your bank account, you will be able to deal with an unexpected event, fund personal events and have new projects without touching your savings.
You then finance your boat project with or without input. You can simulate the credit that suits you directly on the online comparators. The freedom is total, you choose the amount and the duration adapted to your situation.
By choosing a boat loan, you benefit from a fixed interest rate for the duration of your loan. Credit agencies offer simple and flexible solutions tailored to your needs. Using the boat credit will avoid immobilizing too much of your availability.
Once your file accepted, the release of the funds is really fast. It is a flexible and evolutionary formula. You contact your advisor at any time to change the amount and the repayment term of your loan.
Some useful information on the boat loan
The borrower insurance is optional but it is more prudent to anticipate the vagaries of life by subscribing to a boat insurance that will protect you from possible damage. In addition, it becomes mandatory in case you want to get a berth at the port.
The choice of your insurance will be according to your type of boat. Removable propulsion means such as sails and mats are not guaranteed. They will also have to be insured because of their fragility. Several documents are to be provided to the lender. You will need to complete your file with:
- the tax notice for the last two years;
- a fair estimate of real estate assets including property tax, and also movable with all investments;
- your job ;
- a photocopy of your valid ID with authenticated signature;
- a photocopy of the valid passport;
- your complete marital status
- proof of address ;
- a bank account number ;
- the home port;
- the expected name of the boat;
- the financing proposal of the signed financial institution;
- the delivery date of the boat;
- the sales contract or a delivery note.